Thursday, April 2, 2009

Field Trips

I can't believe the field trips at this school district!  Every day I get notice of more.  I was just looking at my calander and there are weeks where field trips are set for 3 or 4 days of the week!  How do they expect me to teach?
 
Maybe this is a difference between a small school and a large school?????  I don't know.
 
The number of field trips right now that are scheduled at my school for April and May far exceed the number of field trips that my last school had for the entire school year.  And thinking back to high school, I can't come up with even one field trip I went on (I'm probably forgeting something but if I can't come up with ANY than it couldn't have been many).  And where I student taught, I don't remember a single field trip the entire fall semester.

No comments: