Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome

Well, I have just signed up for a blog and would like to use this space to reflect on my classroom. I will be teaching in a very small school this fall and will be the only World Language teacher for the whole district. I will be teaching Spanish to grades 6-12. I am very excited and am looking forward to the challenge of a new school, new classes, new students, and balancing many preps.

I also started this because I just picked up the book Teaching With Love & Logic by Jim Fay and David Funk. I have not been able to put this book down and am looking forward to trying some of the ideas in my classroom this fall.

Well, the summer is flying by. We move to WI (from MN) this weekend and then after we get settled in, it will be time for school to start.

No comments: